fbpx

Hopewell was nominated to Hot Cares by his colleague, Corma, an employee of NGV Gas.

 

A few nights ago Hopewell was awakened by his neighbor’s panicked cry for help. To his great shock, when he opened his curtain, he saw the fire.

 

Hopewell first moved his wife and son to safety and then proceeded to wake his other neighbors and assisted them to safety as well.

 

Fortunately, there were no casualties. Tragically, however, Hopewell lost everything in the fire leaving him and his family destitute. In addition, seven units in Hopewells’ block of flats also burnt down.

 

Hot Cares is trying to help Hopewell rebuild his life, contributing R5000 towards replacing urgent essentials needed at this desperate time.

 

If you have any household goods, toiletries, non-perishables that you would like to donate to Hopewell and the other families affected by this tragedy, please make a drop-off at the Hot 91.9 FM offices or email hotcares@hot919.co.za.

 

Hot Cares – Making a Meaningful Difference in the Lives of Those Around Us