TRAVEL EXPO 2020 COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRIZE – THERE IS ONE PRIZE CONSISTING OF:
- 2 economy class air tickets (return) to Mauritius on Air Mauritius, 5 night accommodation for 2 people at the 4.5* Radisson Blu Azuri Resort and Spa (Standard room) on a half board basis.
- The winner is responsible for paying for all additional expenses, including transportation to and from their departure airport, visas, additional meals, drinks, transfers at destination, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, tips, gratuities and all incidental expenses incurred.
PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize is subject to availability and excludes peak season travel
- The winner and their companion must hold a current and valid passport and any other relevant travel documentation required for international travel.
- Prize promoter recommends that all passengers obtain travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any international travel.
- Prize elements are non-changeable and non-transferable. All travel on flights are subject to the carrier’s general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure compliance with these.
- The prize cannot be split.
- The winner and their companion are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining any inoculations that may be required. Any associated cost(s) incurred must be carried by the winner and his/her travelling companion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these terms and conditions for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms and conditions and/or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- By taking part in this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- Winner agrees, subject to prevailing data protection legislation, to their name and their winning image being published on the Travelexpo.co.za and flightcentre.co.za website and in other media, and may be asked to be involved in other publicity.
- Details of winners will normally be posted on the Travelexpo.co.za and flightcentre .co.za website for a minimum period of three (3) weeks from such notification.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering the competition, all participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
- A Flight Centre representative will be in touch to advice on booking procedures and
Prize Provider: Flight Centre South Africa
Prize Promoter: Hot919